ULTIMATRON – LiFePO4 Smart BMS 12.8V 150Ah – UBL-12-150
Lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO4) has been widely adopted by industry. It is very stable, without risk of fire or explosion, even with an elementary BMS.
This battery is also characterized by the large number of allowable charge-discharge cycles, around 3,000 discharges against a few hundred for most batteries sold (lithium or lead). It also has a particular characteristic, a sort of reverse memory effect: the less the discharge, the greater the number of cycles, which makes it particularly insensitive to microcycling.
Finally, it tolerates extreme ambient temperatures quite well, from 0 ° to 60 ° C. With a quality BMS, it is a very reliable battery capable of providing service for many years.
Our lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries offer many advantages over traditional batteries:
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty,
- The safest technology, without the risk of fire or explosion,
- Long service life,
- Steadily improving storage capacity,
- High stability even under extreme loads,
- No memory effect, no need for full charge and discharge cycles,
- High performance even under extreme conditions,
- Deep and steady discharge and charging efficiency,
- Small size and light weight.
Note: Parallel connection and series connection with Max. 4 batteries for 12V, 24V, 48V applications.
Integrated Battery Management System (BMS)
To allow the control and charging of the different elements of a storage battery and to protect it against overcharging, overvoltage and overheating.
Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 monitoring
You have all important battery data always on your smartphone or tablet. The application displays the following data in real time.