TUV Solar Cable – 4mm
Another important component for any solar photovoltaic system that plays paramount in low loss power transmission. Our cables are TÜV certified they meet the requirements of the DKE (German Electrical Commission) and features the best mechanical and electrical characteristics. The high quality double insulation protects the cable from any temperature between -40° C to +90° C.
The special insulation compound is waterproof and suitable for direct burial in earth.
- UV-Resistant, ozone-, acid-, alkali,weather-resistanc and water proof
- Flame-retardant, halogen-free
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Highly flexible for high mechanical stress
- Insulation Sheath colour: black
- Suitable for extrement temperature conditions.
- If incinerated it does not generate toxic gases.
- Tin-plated copper strand, fine wire as per IEC 60228 class 5
- Double insulated
- Special chemical compound for insulation