Complete Insulation Kit – Small VAN SWB – Super
- Silent Coat 2mm Mat – 40 Sheets
- 2 Rolls of SupaSoft Insulation 100 x 390 x 5000mm
- 1 Roll of Dodo Thermo Van Liner 3M
- 1 Can of Dodo Prep Spray Cleaner & Degreaser
- 1 Can of Dodo Adhesive
- 1 Roll of Blueroll
- 1 Dodo Panel Popper
- 1 Heavy Duty Deadening Roller
This kit is suitable for vehicle sizes similar to a Fiesta and Corsa van.
Silent Coat 2mm Mat
Silent Coat 2mm Damping Mat uses constrained layer damping to lower panel resonance and absorb structural vibrations, converting them into low level heat. Stop those nasty rattles, eliminate road and outside noise, insulate your vehicle and dramatically improve the sound of your car interior.
Silent Coat Damping Mat is a polymeric based damping material with a supercharged adhesive. With an Aluminum surface and a unique military-grade composition, it has been proven to be extremely efficient at the conversion of vibration to thermal energy. Silent Coat is very flexible which is very important as it allows it to properly adhere to a contoured panel. It can be installed anywhere in your vehicle including under the bonnet.
With military grade construction and highly effective damping, Silent Coat Damping Mat is already the choice of many automotive professionals.
- Silent Coat Damping Mat
- 2mm Thickness
- Butyl Based Construction
- Mastic High Adhesive
- 0.1mm Aluminium Top Panel
- Special Deep Tension Anti Resonance Top
- Sheet size 375 x 250 mm, 14.76 x 9.84inches
Typical uses of this product:
- Fitting to a vehicles internal metal panels to absorb and reduce vibrations, rattles and road rumble.
- Lining metal panels, cabinets, sinks, home applicances, computers etc to prevent noise and vibrations.
SupaSoft Insulation 100 x 390 x 5000mm
SupaSoft recycled plastic insulation is manufactured from 95% recycled PET (recycled plastic bottles), the same fibres used in many duvets, jackets, etc. It’s a totally safe to handle low energy alternative to Rockwool and fibreglass.
SupaSoft provides excellent thermal insulation performance, supplied in rolls of up to 150mm that fit securely between rafters, joists and studs. BBA-approved for loft applications and certified to last the life of the building.
Easily handled, cut into correct dimensions and itch-free. Resistant to vermin and insects and does not support mould growth, Supasoft is long-lasting, safe to handle and can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
- Composition 100% Polyester (more than 95% recycled)
- Made in the UK
- Width (mm): 390
- Thickness (mm): 100
- Thermal conductivity: 0.040 W/mK
- Water Absorption (@100% RH): 0% w/w
- Specific Heat Capacity: 1000 Jkg-1K-1
- Vapour Resistivity: 5 MN·s·g–1m–1
- Ignition Point: >500oC
- Flammability to BS 5803-4: Pass
- Smoulder resistance to BS 5803-4: Pass
- Recoverability and thickness, EN 823: Pass
- Dimensional stability to EN 1604: Pass
- Can be used to achieve airborne sound reduction of R w = 40dB
- GWP (Cradle to Gate): <5 kgCO2e
- Density 13kg/m3
Dodo Thermo Van Liner 3M
Dodo Thermo Liner is a professional 7mm sound and heat insulation material for a quieter warmer, van, camper or motorhome.
Dodo Thermo Liner is a high grade foil lined closed cell foam and is ideal for use on the van sides, floor, roof etc.
Dodo Thermo Liner is designed specifically for the UK vehicle market and will improve the comfort of any interior, but is perfect for camper vans, van conversions, Land Rover and vehicle restorations.
Easily installed this self adhesive product will improve the cabin environment. Temperatures will be controlled, warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer. Less noise makes for a less tiring drive and your radio will sound clearer with less distortion.
- Efficient low profile insulation
- 7mm liner is more thermally efficient than glass wool etc
- Easy installation – cut, peel & stick.
- High thermal efficiency
- Significant Noise reduction
- Warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer.
- Reduces condensation
- Will not absorb water like inferior wool or fibre.
- Acts as a barrier against heat loss
- Superior Crush resistance
- Improve van interior comfort
- Moisture resistant dense closed cell foam
- Reinforced reflective foil
- Strong Peel & Stick Self Adhesive
- High grade construction
- Thickness 7mm
- Total area 3 Square metres
- Total area 32 Square feet
- Roll/Sheet size 100 x 300 cm
3sq.m Roll Suitable for Small Van/4×4 , larger vans will often require 2-3 rolls.
Dodo Prep Spray Cleaner & Degreaser
This 500ml Panel Preparation Spray is the perfect surface cleaner and degreaser for sound deadening.
The ultimate residue free clean, preparing any metal surface for automotive sound deadening products. Spray the preparation spray directly onto the metal panel where you intend to apply Sound Deadening, then with a lint free cloth wipe off the spray.
Dodo Prep Spray will remove any old adhesives, grease, glue or dirt which insures the strongest bond possible for any Sound Deadening mat.
- Removes old adhesive residue from all surfaces
- Degrease and prepare panels
- Can also be used for a multipurpose cleaner
Priced per individual 500ml Spray Can
Dodo 500ml high temperature spray glue adhesive.
This contact spray glue has high temperature resistance up to 120 degrees, so is perfect for installing liners in cars, vans and campers.
Used by professional tradesmen, it is the same high quality adhesive used by the trimming & upholstery trade, very popular for headlinings, van linings, carpets & general upholstery use. Unlike other adhesives that go tacky when the temperature rises, Dodo Contact Adhesive will remain stable until temperatures of 100-120 degrees.
This is a tried & tested product and the ideal choice for installing our range of sound proofing, liners and insulation mats.
Priced per individual 500ml Spray Can
(N.B Not available for delivery outside UK)
Heavy Duty Deadening Roller
This professional soft rubber application roller allows for even pressure application, minimises air bubbles and helps achieve the best adhesion.
Ensure proper adhesion of your sound deadening mat with professional looking results.
Perfect for installing Silent Coat, Dodo Mat, Dynamat etc
- Heavy duty roller for all sound deadening mats
- Soft rubber won’t scratch material surface
- Sturdy handle for repeated use
- Ideal for aluminium surfaces
- Extra wide application roller
Dodo Panel Popper
The Dodo Panel Popper is a cost effective door card panel remover.
- Drop forged steel
- Heat treated shaft
- Solid vinyl handle for sure grip.
- Quickly removes plastic fasteners from door panels
(Handle colour may vary)